Click the Video/Virtual Tour tab above for Full Screen View.
Awesome totally unique River North Penthouse at 319 W Erie is an opportunity you need to see to appreciate.
- River North Location – Art Gallery District
- 4,056 livable space per appraisal
- Private Elevator opens into the home
- 2 private outdoor decks just redone – 1 large deck off the kitchen for entertaining with built in grill, wine fridge, fire place and out door entertainment center and another smaller deck with grass for a dog run
- 4 car garage parking including a 2 car private garage
- 14′ plus ceiling height floods this home with natural light
- Kitchen with: subzero, wolf cook top, 2 wolf ovens, 2 beverage drawers, quartz counter-tops, 2 dishwashers, and 2 separate islands with plenty of counter space
- Very large master bedroom and bath with 2 walk-in closets and another closet
- Master bathroom with white stone throughout, walk-in steam shower, air soaking tub and 2 large separate vanities with make-up counter
- En-suite large second bedroom
- 3 full bathrooms on main floor
- Low monthly assessments: $1,344
- Full laundry room
- Connect 4 system
- Small unit building
This is a unique space. Click on the virtual tour tab to take a walk-through of the property. Click the Photos tab above for Floor Plans. Any questions please call / text Steve at 773 580 2907
Click on any of the photos below for a full screen version of this River North Penthouse at 319 W Erie:
Penthouse Private elevator to unit 4 car parking over 4,000 sq ft of living space
Some properties which appear for sale on this web-site may no longer be available because they are under contract, have been sold or are no longer being offered for sale. All data and/or search facilities on this site are for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that consumers may be interested in purchasing. 312 Estates cannot guarantee the accuracy of the IDX/MLS data created by outside parties. 312 Estates further assumes no responsibility for any misleading content or incorrectly listed information due to such negligence. All ancillary information presented on this web-site is not guaranteed and should be independently verified by the users of this site. 312 Estates makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the data contained within or obtained from this web-site.
|Address:||319 W Erie|
|Square Feet:||4,056 livable space per appraisal|
|Bedrooms:||3 plus den|
|Garage:||4 car garage|
|Exterior:||Brick and Lime Stone|
|Flooring:||Hardwood flooring throughout|
|Parking:||4 car garage parking: 2 of the parking spaces are in a private garage.|
|Laundry:||Full Laundry room with side by side front loading machines|
Very large kitchen with Subzero refrigerator and freezer, 2 wolf ovens, 6 burner wolf cook-top, 2 dishwashers, 2 beverage drawers, and concrete counter-tops.
Schools: Besides all of the private schools near by, this home is located in one of Chicago Public Schools best: Ogden Elementary School. ABOUT RIVER NORTH - from Choose Chicago.com A stylish urban neighborhood that borders the Magnificent Mile and is just across the bridge from the Loop, River North is the go-to district for those who appreciate fine art and design. And for those who appreciate fine dining and drinks, the momentum behind the latest trendsetting openings continues to build and the late night energy swells. Dormant factories and industrial warehouses began their transformation in the 1970s and 1980s, becoming work spaces and studios for artists and entrepreneurs. What followed was an influx of new businesses that densely concentrated the area and have made River North a hub for creativity and entertainment. Anchoring the area is the massive Merchandise Mart, with its endless trade showrooms for furniture and design wholesalers, and surrounding this epicenter are eye-catching galleries, home stores and antique shops. And architectural standouts are plenty, from the twin corn cobs Marina City to its neighbor the stately, steel and glass 330 N. Wabash building by Mies van der Rohe. Cultured by day, River North shifts into high gear by night. The dining scene is always buzzing-from knockout noodles and Spanish small plates to high-end steakhouses and famed pizzerias. Just about every type of cuisine is covered in this mix of award-winning restaurants and local favorites. And for some after-hours revelry, slip into any of the sleek new clubs, upscale wine bars and craft cocktail lounges that dot the scene.