Chicago Real Estate Portfolio is a turn-key group of properties ready to be added to your arm-chair investment portfolio
Our client is a developer who has created a portfolio of recently re-developed mid-rise buildings into popular and easy to rent properties.
- 640 W Wrightwood: Brand new gut rehab 52-unit brick mid-rise in the heart of East Lincoln Park
- 817 W Lakeside: 2018 complete renovation of an SRO into 82-unit brick midrise in Edgewater. Will sell separately. See 817Lakeside.com Call Steve for passcode. 773 580-2907
- 4654 N Malden: 20-unit 2016 renovation of a brick Edgewater multifamily
- 4706-18 N Racine newly completed in 2020 has 53 units.
- 4878 N Magnolia: Rehabbed in 1981. This is a Retirement Community that has been well maintained.
- 5736 N Winthrop: Rehabbed in 2014 with 48 units. 6 units are low income.
Summary of the portfolio:
Unit Mix of the portfolio:
Financials of the Portfolio:
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have been sold or are no longer being offered for sale. All data and/or search facilities on this site are for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that consumers may be interested in purchasing. 312 Estates cannot guarantee the accuracy of the IDX/MLS data created by outside parties. 312 Estates further assumes no responsibility for any misleading content or incorrectly listed information due to such negligence. All ancillary information presented on this website is not guaranteed and should be independently verified by the users of this site. 312 Estates makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the data contained within or obtained from this website.
|Chicago Real Estate Portfolio
|Portfolio of investment properties